Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a KPRO, but if I have the emissions controls on, within 30 seconds of being on, it throws the 02 sensor code. So, I failed the test because of the check engine light. Am I retarded and I just leave the secondary 02 sensor error turned off, or do I turn the whole emission thing off in the KPRO manager, or what?

·
9,306 Posts
turn your secondary sensor off if you are running a rh.
this should solve your cel issue

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
but that wont pass inspection, it has to show "ready"

fix it or get a hookup :shady: to pass inspection

·
a2 EP3 FTW
687 Posts
I got a question too. I have kpro also, and am running a rh...not throwing any codes/cel (thank god...knock on wood). But even though im not running a code isn't there a way they can hookup then smog and tell im running richer then stock/oe due to me not having a cat?

·
9,306 Posts
I got a question too. I have kpro also, and am running a rh...not throwing any codes/cel (thank god...knock on wood). But even though im not running a code isn't there a way they can hookup then smog and tell im running richer then stock/oe due to me not having a cat?
honestly i have never had a problem with passing inspection with my rh
i guess some places are more serious than others.
i take mine to a cheveron station and i always pass......:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
damn pat, long time no see. If you need an inspection done, there's a car wash place up here in Frisco that has always done our tinted cars.

Shoot me a PM if you need me. Haven't talked to Danea in a couple months too. Hope everything's well.

Kev

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honestly i have never had a problem with passing inspection with my rh
i guess some places are more serious than others.
i take mine to a cheveron station and i always pass......:dontknow:
Do you have a KPRO? Or are u using a o2 sim?

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't you usually pay AFTER the inspection lol? Never knew that even if you don't pass that you still owe them $50 dollars. That would be PRETTY shitty.
Even if you fail the inspection, they still make you pay. You have like a week or two to fix whatever made you fail and get them to give you the final okay.

·
9,306 Posts
Do you have a KPRO? Or are u using a o2 sim?
yes i currently have kpro.
even when i didnt have kpro, the defouler worked great. i never threw a cel and always passed.
currently i have plugged my o2 sensor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts