Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Pearl Export Select 6 Piece Drum Set with Hardware and Cymbals

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  honda8790 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 6 piece Pearl Export Select Teal Mist (hard to find color) complete drum set with the following pieces.

22” x 16 Bass Drum
16” x 16” Floor Tom
13” x 10” Tom
12” x 9” Tom
8” x 10” Tom
13” x3” Pearl Piccolo Snare

(All the toms and the snare have Evans G2 heads)

13” Sabian AAX Fusion Hi-Hats
17” Sabian AA Medium Crash
12” Sabian Pro Splash
18” Sabian AAX Stage Crash
18” Sabian Pro China
20” Sabian AAX Stage Ride

No cracks or worn mounting holes. All cymbals are in very good condition.

The drum set is in excellent condition and is ready to play. The drums have been updated to the Pearl ISS (Integrated Suspension System) for better tone and sound quality. There are no major scratches or major imperfections with the drum set although there is one mark on the 12” x9” tom but you can’t see it when setup. The wood hoop for the bass drum is also in very good condition and the bass drum pedals has not damaged the rim. I used this in a band for many years both at home, in church and on the road. Everything pictured is included as well as soft shell travel cases for all drums except the 8”x10” tom (never got around to buying a case for this). The hardware is also in very good condition and is not bent or stripped. All the hardware, thrown, drums, cymbals and soft shell bags/cases are included in the package.

I have enjoyed playing this drum set for many years, but it’s time to move on. I live in an apartment and no longer play in bands anymore. It has been stored away and hasn't been played in quite awhile – so it’s time to sell it.

I have invested a lot of money into this set over the years and have taken very good care of it. Even though I have traveled with it, the set is in very good condition and sounds very good. Please e-mail me with any questions prior to bidding.

NOTE THAT THERE IS NO SHIPPING. I live in South Burlington VT and it is available for pick up. I am also willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet the buyer too. Please e-mail or PM if you're interested.

Asking price: $1000

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.