Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
jdm all day!!!!
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:beerchug:well people i need to know which choise of suspension is better for my dc5 full coilovers, springs or coilovers sleeves??? and tell me the lasting of it the difference in performance on the street and dont ask me how much i want to spend that doesnt matter also i like my rides to be as low as i want not to much gap if u know what i meen , im rolling on skunk2 pro s full suspention but on the bumpy roads it sucks and i cant go as low as i want so i need to try someting else so people please help thanks!!!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh also throw some pic if u want laterzzz :beerchug:

·
Late Apexer
5,962 Posts
well.. 1st thing you're going to find with this chassis is that Low ride height = poor performance.

So the question would be, are you more interested improving the cars handling performance or Look?

·
jdm all day!!!!
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well.. 1st thing you're going to find with this chassis is that Low ride height = poor performance.

So the question would be, are you more interested improving the cars handling performance or Look?
well both things im looking for i know this car menn to be regular high but there got to be someting that im looking for

1 - 4 of 4 Posts