1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m buying a skunk2 70mm TB,
Skunk2 pro series IM, and kpro V4
Here are my concerns.
1- are there any real issues I will run into while installing the TB and IM? Any pointers? Or anything I need to know?
i have general knowledge of how to do this. I’m not an expert by any means but I’ve been working on Honda’s for quite some time and I am mechanically inclined.
2- When I get kpro I will just upload a base map for now or have someone who really knows how to tune. But as far as when I get my ECU back, do I just plug it right back in? Do I need anything additional besides a laptop to tune? Any additional harnesses or anything?

Also, I appreciate the help but I need facts, people who have gone through all of this. I don’t need any opinions. Thanks guys.

·
Past Driver’s Ed
566 Posts
If you have a 02-04 you won’t need any additional cables to use the Hondata Kpro4 upgrade. Actually the Kpro-V4 comes with a data cable that will allow you to hook your computer to the ECU. As for can tunes, they work but not as good as a costume tune. With my different engine builds, I felt that my engine just didn’t seem to respond as well around town or under full demand. But once I started using custom tunes, the engine performed just like it came from the factory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts