Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to know since I had thrown on an exedy lightweight flywheel does it actually work I feel a difference from the oem one but then again it could just be my mind wanting to think there is a difference bit if there is supposed to be a difference in power or throttle response let me know I want to know the science of this thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
How about you search instead of being lazy? This has been covered.
It's attitudes like this that are killing CRSX! I saw this post front and center. Curious myself as I'm pulling my engine....Don't bother I'll just "search" THREAD KILLER! I bet you hate dogs too...Try and order cat at Chinese restaurants???

·
Registered
812 Posts
It's attitudes like this that are killing CRSX! I saw this post front and center. Curious myself as I'm pulling my engine....Don't bother I'll just "search" THREAD KILLER! I bet you hate dogs too...Try and order cat at Chinese restaurants???
I hate lazy people that don't want to do research. Dogs, I like.
Weren't you banned? For dumb comments like this?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I recently bought the 11.5 lbs Competition Clutch lightweight flywheel. The difference compared to stock will be faster revs and quicker rpm drop. Some people don't notice too much of a difference. I'd say it's minimal but more sporty for the street. One downside is that it's a little harder to grab a gear when up shifting. There is also more horsepower put to the wheels from less rotational mass/parasitic loss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts