Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic comparing stock bulb verse philips BlueVision bulb. From my experience, they last almost as long as stock...

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
good comparo. the light thrown out by the bluevisions is pretty clean for a halogen bulb. they're in my highs now ever since i finished my hid retrofit. i love these bulbs.

·
Registered
20,976 Posts
you have a creepy looking garage. what is that? a bag of lime in the corner to decompose the dead bodies you hide? lol.... Good pic with a clear representation of the two bulbs.

·
FEED ME!!!
8,777 Posts
guk2 said:
blue bulb would a bit harder to see at night.
ahaha yeah the bulb is called philips blue vision but it doesnt really show blue. its really a crisp white. i have those blubs ever since i bought my car. so they have lasted me 3 yrs but then again, i dont drive at night often

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any US online stores that sell the bulbs? One of mine went out and I dont want to order overseas again.

note: I ordered two pairs soon after I bought my car, each bulb has lasted a little over a year =(

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fat Tony said:
you have a creepy looking garage. what is that? a bag of lime in the corner to decompose the dead bodies you hide? lol.... Good pic with a clear representation of the two bulbs.
that's the decomposed remains of the theives that stole my car...

yeah the lights from bluevision are really clean, even at the corners they are white where as for stock the farther out you get the yellower the lights.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KinDred said:
Any US online stores that sell the bulbs? One of mine went out and I dont want to order overseas again.

note: I ordered two pairs soon after I bought my car, each bulb has lasted a little over a year =(
someone told me walmart has them but i haven't be able to find them myself and the guy doesn't drive a RSX so i don't know if they have the H1 bulbs specifically. is there a reason why you don't want to order from overseas? I got mine from http://www.autolamps-online.com/index.htm they got them to me in a week.

·
FEED ME!!!
8,777 Posts
calengboy said:
that's the decomposed remains of the theives that stole my car...

yeah the lights from bluevision are really clean, even at the corners they are white where as for stock the farther out you get the yellower the lights.
yeah i love them...... even the free parking light bulbs that came w.them burned out before the bluevisions

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
lol, so true about garage. Good comparison.

·
Former RSX Owner Crew
3,203 Posts
LMFAO about the arage comment. I thought HID's was a huge difference but guess not idk....

·
yup
7,574 Posts
jeffcl22 said:
LMFAO about the arage comment. I thought HID's was a huge difference but guess not idk....
blue visions aren't hids, just halogen bulbs? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts