Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new lightbulbs. Took about 45 minutes because I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Know that I've done it once should only take 15 minutes. Lights look good much whiter than stock but not too blue (a good think in my opinion). I think it was well worth the money. Seems to be much brighter than stock as well. Good alternative to real HID. When i get some time i'll take a photo.

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Yup it took me almost an hour to install the bulb especiall with the hook that was for the passenger side, and the driver side was another day cause it was so tight but I found a way and it took me no more than 10 minds :thumbsup:
The Blue Visions do not look blue but its ok they look amazing nothing compared with HIDs but its worth it I will be getting the Silverstars next the white one for my Highs :thumbsup:

·
RSX-Newb
1,718 Posts
BRAISKI.... ur gonna have to show me how to take out that stupid driver side hook.... i tried doin it when i was back in whitby, but ran out of time and got too dark... lol sittin in my dorm for about a month... and i dont know if i feel confortable doin stuff to my car outside my res.....

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
AznBlackout said:
BRAISKI.... ur gonna have to show me how to take out that stupid driver side hook.... i tried doin it when i was back in whitby, but ran out of time and got too dark... lol sittin in my dorm for about a month... and i dont know if i feel confortable doin stuff to my car outside my res.....
I know what you mean... why your not comfortable outside your home? but anyways let me know your best time next week...

·
RSX-Newb
1,718 Posts
well ifeel confortable doin it back in whitby, just because my tools and stuff are in my garage, but since im at res, i really dont have anything here if something went wrong.... lol i dont even have a screwdriver if i accidentally screwed up something.... alrite lets get a meet goin in the waterloo thread and maybe u can show me then ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
RSX.ca said:
Just installed my new lightbulbs. Took about 45 minutes because I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Know that I've done it once should only take 15 minutes. Lights look good much whiter than stock but not too blue (a good think in my opinion).
really??? you wouldn't have wanted bluer lights? i was actually kinda disappointed when i saw that the lights weren't blue...and then i was REALLY mad when i saw that my friends eurolites were bluer than mine! and he got his is vancity for $40! :mad:
next time i'm getting eurolites!

·
Registered
361 Posts
any pics?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Philips bluevision

valley_rsx said:
really??? you wouldn't have wanted bluer lights? i was actually kinda disappointed when i saw that the lights weren't blue...and then i was REALLY mad when i saw that my friends eurolites were bluer than mine! and he got his is vancity for $40! :mad:
I didn't want it too blue because I thought it might look a bit cheesey. Also didn't want to get pulled over by to police. all I wanted was more light (brighter beam).

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Re: Re: Philips bluevision

valley_rsx said:
Well I was kinda too, but its 4100K which they refered to as close to being day light so I am not sure why they called Blue oh well its still good...

So how long does your friend have the eurolites??? One of my buddies had them from like 3 months, remmeber Phillips has a good quality and the eurolites are cheap bulbs also those blue from eurolite seem to look cheap but it depends on what you want :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts