they are whiter than stock.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
here is another pic

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I just got them, i am alittle dissapointed since they arent really "blue" but these are in my highbeams so how care. I have an 6000k hid kit, and i thought they would match up nicely, but sure enough they dont. Your right, they look like stock, but hopefully they will last longer.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Had them with my stock housings and lasted a few months. I know have them in the low beams on my projectors and they are doing ok...........only untill i get my hid's installed:laughing:

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
422 Posts
i have a couple pics on my cardomain page in my sig...check them out....they were in the daytime so they dont look as good...but they do look really nice...not quite as good as HID but about 450 less...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
rydinsmoothx where ya been dogg... i havnt u seen on the board for ages.... "so cal"

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Blue Visions is the "BEST" IMO "expect for the HIDs" its so funny when I am side by side with a car that has stock lights my Blue Visions look amazing!!! but whe I was side by side with one of the guys that has a 4300K my Blue Visions looks like $hit!!! :eek:

But for its the "closest" you can get to HIDs with a regulat bulb and the don't look "cheap"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts