Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first post here. where do i find phillips bluevision bulbs. retail or online? I live in the suburbs of Ga. I've been to pep boys and advanced auto. All they carry is Sylvania. Please help.

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys.

I got the blue vision and in the daytime, bright daytime, when you turn on the lights does it look a bit yellowy?:) It does to me. But at night it gets whitish.

Cheers.
Kenn.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi.

Not a problem. Yeah in the daytime they look yellowish, but i don't turn them on in the day heheh. At night its whiter.

Cheers.
Kenn.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
After haveing them in for about a week, they take on a brighter white color, but not really any blue in them. They are noticably brighter and whiter than most other cars' OEM headlights.

However, I've had Blue Visions in my hi's and lows about a year and my driver's side low beam burnt out 2 weeks ago :firemad:. Moving on to Xenon Depot 6000K. :D (maybe)

·
Remember Acura_Gurl?
7,025 Posts
My drivers low beam just went out after about 8 months :jigglemad. Don't see spending $$ on HID, so back to stock I go... for now.

k3nnis,
Do a
here on Philips Blue Visions. You'll find a ton of information and pictures. Personally I didn't really see any yellow or blue in these, just white. Looked MUCH nicer than stock, that's for sure, but shipping these bulbs from Europe costs $$.
:driving:

·
Registered
287 Posts
i'm runninng Philips Diamond Vision and they are sweeet...
i've tried many aftermarket bulbs and i think these are the best so far:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. Yeah i searched. Plenty of info :) Damond vision we have them here too but it says for off road only and they costs a fortune!! I am in australia. Do you have pics of your diamond vision?:)

p.s. Happy New Year Guys! :)

Cheers.
Kenn.

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
JdV said:
i'm runninng Philips Diamond Vision and they are sweeet...
i've tried many aftermarket bulbs and i think these are the best so far:thumbsup:
I gotta check this.... :spin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts