Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Banned
26,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Anyways, this was 8 years ago.....I met this chick online. So I thought cool, I hook myself up with a Taiwanese chick online. She told me she fucked 13 guys in 3 years, I thought damn I am getting LAID tonight!

Then I met her for dinner......:ugh:

I drove home right after dinner. She called my cell and asked me why I didn't kiss her good bye. I said sure next time. But deep down inside.......I was fearing for my life.

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
12,821 Posts
LOL at XXXXXX racist loophole.

·
i <3 boobies
9,456 Posts
Anyways, this was 8 years ago.....I met this chick online. So I thought cool, I hook myself up with a Taiwanese chick online. She told me she fucked 13 guys in 3 years, I thought damn I am getting LAID tonight!

Then I met her for dinner......

I drove home right after dinner. She called my cell and asked me why I didn't kiss her good bye. I said sure next time. But deep down inside.......I was fearing for my life.
lol damn

·
Banned
26,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I hope I am not going to get killed from this thread.... :ugh:

So I know this chick from years ago, very tomboy back then. I think one time 8-9 years ago, me and a brunch of friends were hanging out in a buddy's house. Me and her was horsing around, she was like 17-18 back then.

No, nothing sexual. Just horsing around, play fighting. I picked her up and threw her on my friend's bed, she jumped off the bed and put her fist up pretending she wanted to fight. Thats when other girls started to laugh. I was like what? :confused:

I looked on the floor, a brunch of roll up toilet paper dropped out from under her t-shirt. All the girls laughed I still didn't understand what was going on. Took me 10 mins to realize she stuff toilet paper inside her bra to make her breast look bigger (how cute). It fell off while we were horsing around. And I thought she just wanted to hide toilet paper in her shirt. :dontknow:

I was so innoncent. :baby:

·
Banned
26,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I met this chick in front of San Francisco shopping center. Walked up to her and asked for her phone number. She gave it to me. I called and we set up a date. I got to know her better during the date, she just came from ShangHai China a year ago (from the time I met her). She hangs out with some pretty rich guys. I think she likes BMWs more than hondas. I didn't call her for a second date.

·
Banned
26,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got bored few years ago. Met this chick online. We went out for coffee. No, I don't want to fuck her. We still talk on MSN sometimes.....her father is RICH as hell, owns a shipping company in Taiwan, so I still talk to her. I hope she pays me for my friendship.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.