Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
The pictures turned out amazing! I never expected anything of this quality, the best pictures of my car I ever had taken ;)

Thanks a lot Jeremy! Pictures say a thousand words as cliche as it sounds, my point and click camera never did my car justice!

I been patiently stalking you haha and when I finally saw "Creating Thread in Member's Showoff" I was like sick!

·
Alpine White E46 M3
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pictures turned out amazing! I never expected anything of this quality, the best pictures of my car I ever had taken ;)

Thanks a lot Jeremy! Pictures say a thousand words as cliche as it sounds, my point and click camera never did my car justice!

I been patiently stalking you haha and when I finally saw "Creating Thread in Member's Showoff" I was like sick!
Holy crapo. Stalking me that hardcore huh HAHA. Glad you like em. It was fun shooting such a well-built car :thumbsup:

·
2,729 Posts
You guy's cars are effin' sick especially that pwp with mugen front... if i could +rep i would definitely would.. :thumbsup:

·
Alpine White E46 M3
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love them too, aside from cleaning them every 2 days :(
and aside from waiting for them for SO long.. lol. I'll hit you up sometime this week so you can get your copy of the photos. My text msging if fcuk'd so just call or PM me.

·
インテグラ DC5
1,447 Posts
damm one of the sexiest rsx's....

1 - 20 of 304 Posts