Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Garrett T3/T60-1...BOOST!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I work for a media company called FossilRock Media and we are planning a little photo shoot (possibly with models) on August 30th (not 100% confirmed) So we are looking for some cars for the shoot, so if your interested post up some pics of your cars and we will contact you thru PM if we think you make the cut.

Space is limited for the shoot, so post up your pics if your interested and lets see what happens

Thanks!

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
I'd be down if the models aren't getting on, leaning against, or putting skank on my car.

·
Garrett T3/T60-1...BOOST!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the models arent trashy ones so no need to worry on that, they arent no dirty skanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
we cant post pictures of models because of the restrictions on our release forms. These are professionals models, they will not damage your car. The Photoshoot is to build both, photographer and model's folios. The photoshoot will take place in Montgomery county, it might be a parking garage or a park.

We need hot cars for hot models, we request you to please post the pictures of your car and we will contact you via PM.

Thank you.

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
i might be down.... how far is Montgomery County from Fairfax, VA? ill post pics up today
Montgomery County is the non-ghetto (okay, less ghetto) MD county right across the river, on the north side of DC. It contains such happening burgs as Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bethesda, Silver Spring, and Wheaton. And Glen Echo.

·
Suh dude
14 Acura ILX Tech
25,974 Posts
Montgomery County is the non-ghetto (okay, less ghetto) MD county right across the river, on the north side of DC. It contains such happening burgs as Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bethesda, Silver Spring, and Wheaton. And Glen Echo.
and brookeville the best out of all of them

·
now on two wheels
6,467 Posts
i feel like my car will be in the shop by then. so if these pictures will be used to help the photographer and models then what do the people that own the cars get out of it? I can get you some hot cars just need to know a little more info.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i feel like my car will be in the shop by then. so if these pictures will be used to help the photographer and models then what do the people that own the cars get out of it? I can get you some hot cars just need to know a little more info.
Well we photographers know people, people who can put your hot ride on a hot magazine. This is not some BS, small time gig, we're just requesting people to help us out and we can help them out by sending the pictures out to our known contacts.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts