·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
clean:thumbsup:

Reactions: Evil_X

·
Registered
456 Posts
RSX is awesome, not really feelin the Scion. Rims look stupidly oversized and the exhaust tip looks rice. I'm also not really into the Japanese front license plate...just not my cup of tea. Red calipers and drop looks great though. What % tint did you do?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Does the TC have the ADR wheels (sokudo?)? Both cars look really nice!

·
I know you're singing it
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
RSX is awesome, not really feelin the Scion. Rims look stupidly oversized and the exhaust tip looks rice. I'm also not really into the Japanese front license plate...just not my cup of tea. Red calipers and drop looks great though. What % tint did you do?
The rims are gunmetal R-1 GT-R10s and 19's and dwarf mine, i personally think they look amazing and the pictures really dont do them justice. Also the scion tC comes with 17s stock so +2" really isnt that big. The exhaust is also the HKS hi-power exhaust that they make for they also make for the rsx that i know plenty of people on this forum enjoy so i dont think that it is ricey.

On my car the front plate is an authentic japanese government issued illuminated plate that i only put it on for pictures. Ya either hate it or love it, but at night it looks sick.

Also both cars have 20% tint all around.

·
Registered
725 Posts
i like your car a lot. really clean!

·
I know you're singing it
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys.

Everytime i look at my friends rims i get the urge to go buy some, but right now im saving up for a turbo which i think is a bit of a better investment :vtec:

·
I <3 Shruti Agarwal.
1,103 Posts
I like both cars the rsx looks good just needs some rims to make it look better the scion on the otherhand looks great too but I think he needs to make it more aggressive to pull it off w/ those rims.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts