Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy a PIAA 4000K bulb for my headlight

got a good deal on it....

i dont know how's the light color... i like white... dont like blue or super blue

Anybody have pictures ???? PIAA 4000K ???? or just any 4000K bulb

·
O h M
5,538 Posts
that will look nice...............how long does the bulbs last? I mean does it go out fast? Because Silverstar's damn they go quick

·
Registered
172 Posts
my piaas lasted a little over a year. the driver's side headlight went out first, then i just replaced them with HIDs :laughing:

·
O h M
5,538 Posts
JH4DC5 said:
my piaas lasted a little over a year. the driver's side headlight went out first, then i just replaced them with HIDs :laughing:

Yeah i think HIDs are the best way to go, i mean they are brighter but yes they are a lot more $$$$$ but worth it in my opinion

·
Registered
30 Posts
well!

blue is kool, but is everywhere.. nothing new about it.. :sleep:

i say if u get hid's (blue) get tha oem fogs and yellow tint.. that looks sick...

but straight up jus hid's and thats it is getting kinda boring, over and done with but hey its your car, and this is jus my opinion lol good luck with that :thumbsup:

·
O h M
5,538 Posts
RSXWISH said:
blue is kool, but is everywhere.. nothing new about it.. :sleep:

i say if u get hid's (blue) get tha oem fogs and yellow tint.. that looks sick...

but straight up jus hid's and thats it is getting kinda boring, over and done with but hey its your car, and this is jus my opinion lol good luck with that :thumbsup:
you want to go for that IS300 look, yeah that is pretty good the yellow fogs are tight.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just installed the same ones. They look sweet. Nice and white. Now I just have to change my bulb up top above the high beams. Kinda makes it look off..

·
Registered
30 Posts
chea

why not make ur regular bulbs white and ur high beams yellow, i mean if u dont wanna do tha fog light thing.. this is also cool.. ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm thinking about that too. Ever since I saw another member do that to theirs. looks pretty good.

Like ur sig rsxwish. u do that yourself?

·
Registered
30 Posts
haha thanks

I'm thinking about that too. Ever since I saw another member do that to theirs. looks pretty good.

Like ur sig rsxwish. u do that yourself?
naw doode if u got to tha photoshop section, and click official sig request thread, post a couple pictures of ur car and somebody should hook u up jus like they did for me, its crazy how nice people are on this forum, people take tha time to help u out.. :thumbsup:

·
O h M
5,538 Posts
that looks tight, diggin the yellow and white

1 - 18 of 18 Posts