588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pic requests of various altezza lights

post them or the links..

·
K Builder
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't really give a flying fAck what you guys think about altezza's...

everybody's got their opinion and i'm entitled to mine....

i'm pretty sure you'll say that my Fiberimages carbon fiber hood doesn't look good because my car is black, or that my carbon creations carbon fiber fenders were overkill because of non-existant weight saving, and that my Genuine JDM HId's are useless because they blind people, or maybe my VIS carbon fiber trunk was to much work to install, and so was the Carbon Creations carbon fiber type-r wing.... but wait my Complete DC5 front end swap and jdm type-r oem lip kit was also useless not to mention, my springs and my red emblems.....

people bitch for the simplest thing... I don't care what you guys say about my car or it's mods i simply wanted to see pics of car with them....

most of you shouldn't comment on anybody elses ride, because most of you have a shift knob or pedals and you downplay others that have good shit....

people put stuff on their car what they can afford, and if i wanna put alteza's on my car so be it....

if you don't wanna help me out with a couple pics so i can see what to expect don't even participate in my thread.

it's that easy!

·
K Builder
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
white_DC5 said:
that was a beautiful speech....but altezzas are beyond GAY nevertheless! :D

i was going to bring these to the body shop and get them tinted with a die in the clearcoat and fade the edges so you don't see the white lines.... only for a 1/2 inch so you don't see the clear white lip all around and tint them a bit darker so you would really have to look at them to see they are alezza's to begin with ...

it's just right now i have a carbon trunk, black oem bumer and stock tails i need something to take some eye strain from the trunk and have something tha would blend it in from black to partial black/cf look to cf...

these are by far the best see i've seen that are made for the rsx.. not too tacky look close to stock and don' have any cheap look to them ?

when tinted slightly darker should look alot better.

i wasn't talking about the chromed ugly first generation ones..

·
some guy
51,131 Posts
since you are getting so angry at people for giving there opinion, i'll give you mine, do a fucking search noob. the search button is on the top of the page, numerous people have posted pics of altezza lights on there car.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Careful with them... If you install them and you have a leak in your trunk... That might void your warranty... I have a small pool of water in my spare tire wheel well and the first thing Acura asked me was "do you have aftermarket taillights?" Which I don't, but they did mess around with the lights before and I think that is what caused the problem. My car is at Acura right now hopefully getting fixed.

·
K Builder
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Newb ?

hahahaha.... just because you see a post count you think i'm a newb... to this forum yes but ive been on others for a very long time i just got the rsx like two months ago ... i did a search. all i get is people saying gay this and gay that bla bla crap.. i clicked on the ones with file attachments and it's nothing to do with what i'm searching... try searching for an hour with a T1 line and you come up empty handed or broken links... i'm certain at least 20 poeple on here must have them on their cars with their own pics...

·
Registered
430 Posts
hotwheelz said:

i was going to bring these to the body shop and get them tinted with a die in the clearcoat and fade the edges so you don't see the white lines.... only for a 1/2 inch so you don't see the clear white lip all around and tint them a bit darker so you would really have to look at them to see they are alezza's to begin with ...

it's just right now i have a carbon trunk, black oem bumer and stock tails i need something to take some eye strain from the trunk and have something tha would blend it in from black to partial black/cf look to cf...

these are by far the best see i've seen that are made for the rsx.. not too tacky look close to stock and don' have any cheap look to them ?

when tinted slightly darker should look alot better.

i wasn't talking about the chromed ugly first generation ones..
Just tint your stock tails. I have seen a RSX around me with it done and a few people here have done it too.

·
K Builder
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Compilez said:
Careful with them... If you install them and you have a leak in your trunk... That might void your warranty... I have a small pool of water in my spare tire wheel well and the first thing Acura asked me was "do you have aftermarket taillights?" Which I don't, but they did mess around with the lights before and I think that is what caused the problem. My car is at Acura right now hopefully getting fixed.
this leak is not caused by the lights themselves but the gasket (plastic foam peice) you should use the one that you have iwth your stock lights, the oem one has a thicker cusion and also better flex capabilities then the aftermarket ones.. sometimes you don't even get it.. you only have 4 hoes for the nuts that go in your trunk which are pressed seal when you tight the 8mm nut, the only two other holes are for the harnesss (lights) which if you use the rubber oem spacer will seal them, however the leak you may speak of would be fogging if hte lights weren't seal right, in that case only the light would be affected and not water in the car.

(how about this for a newb?)

·
K Builder
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Compilez said:
Just tint your stock tails. I have seen a RSX around me with it done and a few people here have done it too.
2 much red on the stock ones and i don't feel like masking designs to be a bit different.. this you'll see two circles, barely see the amber bulbs and to the experienced "tuner" he'll notice it's not even stock tails...

just a bit more to be different...

·
Registered
430 Posts
hotwheelz said:
this leak is not caused by the lights themselves but the gasket (plastic foam peice) you should use the one that you have iwth your stock lights, the oem one has a thicker cusion and also better flex capabilities then the aftermarket ones.. sometimes you don't even get it.. you only have 4 hoes for the nuts that go in your trunk which are pressed seal when you tight the 8mm nut, the only two other holes are for the harnesss (lights) which if you use the rubber oem spacer will seal them, however the leak you may speak of would be fogging if hte lights weren't seal right, in that case only the light would be affected and not water in the car.

(how about this for a newb?)
First... I never said you were a newb... And secondly, I said there was a pool of water in my spare tire wheel well, not in my lights. It maybe a hose that you are talking about but I don't know.. They are fixin it.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
im still waiting for someone to post up the "altezzas make baby jesus cry" picture

ill admit i used to have em... they leaked... melted where the bulb was... and the nuts got stripped... they really are a waste of money...

not flaming just recommending you dont get any

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

Attachments

·
PReLuDe UseR
533 Posts
i don't really give a flying fAck what you guys think about altezza's...
Then why are you bothering to make a thread about them. Altezzas = rice unless they are on an IS or Altezza. :bow: Got rice?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
hotwheelz said:
pic requests of various altezza lights

post them or the links..
I'll sell you my gunmetal altezzas for $60. Pm me if you want pics and such.

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
if you don't give a fuck about ppl's opinions...why don't u do a search..and you maybe a l33t poster on another forum...but on this forum u r still a noob

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Altezzas aren't popular here so you probably won't find much. Try looking on ebay or Cardomain.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts