Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for those of you who know me, i'm lazy...people have been bugging me for these pics but i've never even remembered to bring the digi cam in my car...so when i was on my annual road trip from arizona to ohio i had my digi cam and figured i'd take a couple pics of the guages

everyone kept bugging me to see them so here they are...fuel pressure and nitrous pressure...the pictures are better than the ones i've seen on like autometers website but they still don't do the guages justice...

btw, nitrous guage isn't officially out yet :D

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
damn so nice

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually i got this pod a long long time ago from hirevthug...the guy that makes the ones for clubrsx (or at least he used to) back before clubrsx was selling them in their store

it has broken on me many times and i have used the fiberglass fix stuff plenty of times...right now its ghetto rigged up there but the fitment is horrible at the moment...i am in need of a new pod but this one still does its job

tip to anyone who gets the full replacement fiberglass pillar...take a square piece of duct tape and punch a hole in the center (with like a sharp screwdriver or something) and then put that over the plastic christmas tree clip...put the clip through the hole...that way you are able to take it off without breaking the fiberglass as everytime i have taken it off, it has broken

·
Need Sleep
3,523 Posts
How did u hookup the fuel pressure?

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i got the materials from a hardware store and tapped the fuel line...i needed a T fitting with 2 male ends and 1 female end (don't remember the size) and these kinda long V shaped things (a very gradual V) that have like indentations every 1/2" or so...that is what you use to tap into the fuel line...just make sure they have female ends so you can connect them to the T fitting

ran the wiring for both guages through the hole that is already there for us behind the glove box

·
Need Sleep
3,523 Posts
Oh, so it's a mechanical gauge. I thought it was the electrical one, since I'm gonna get a ultra-lite electrical.

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah they actually light up a little more than the pictures show...mostly blue with some red from the needle

i've seen a lot of guages and i purchased these because i do a lot of night driving...during the day i don't think this series is necessarily the best looking (i'd probably go with something simple like ultra-lite series for the daytime) but at night, i have not seen a guage that has these beat (at least not to me)

·
Need Sleep
3,523 Posts
Is there a diagram that you can get up so I can have a understanding on how to hook up the FP Gauge?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts