Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pinoy Member
439 Posts
that's tight and simple, that's why i like the oem body kit....:thumbsup: black and shiny....just keep it maintained as much as possible....the red-out tails are nice....did you use the red transparent vinyl too? and where did you get it from? i went to a local hobby store and they didn't have any transparent vinyls....couldn't tell em the name of it too coz i didn't know....can you tell the exact brand name and color of it? i really wanna do that to my car too....

are you getting your headlights blacked out or buy the jdm headlamps? it will look realy good with your black type s....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nocturnal said:
that's tight and simple, that's why i like the oem body kit....:thumbsup: black and shiny....just keep it maintained as much as possible....the red-out tails are nice....did you use the red transparent vinyl too? and where did you get it from? i went to a local hobby store and they didn't have any transparent vinyls....couldn't tell em the name of it too coz i didn't know....can you tell the exact brand name and color of it? i really wanna do that to my car too....

are you getting your headlights blacked out or buy the jdm headlamps? it will look realy good with your black type s....:thumbsup:
thanks man.....i used transparent vinyl that i got at a local hobby shop but the material didn't have a name on it so i don't know... and btw...i'm planning to black out my headlights, unless i can come up with enough money for the jdm ones...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
the car look tight ya.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
28,750 Posts
Looks really nice.
The redded tailights put the finishing touch.
Debadge the rear and that'll look really clean.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the compliments guys....as for debadging the emblems...i kinda like the type-s emblem...but if i end up getting the integra/honda emblems..i'm probably gonna keep the stock emblems on... ;)

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
really no need to post links here to another forum. just post pics of your car in the members profiles.

as far as intake, try doing a search. chris did a shootout with intakes and also there have been tons of information and posts about them before :)

thanks

Erin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts