·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the Link Up

http://www.twin-cam.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1891

That's the emblem off the back of my car, on the deck

All of the fiberglass is painted DSM to mach the exterior of the car

No, I'm not a ricer, that is real Sparco material on the door panels and and spare tire cover

Sub: JL 12w3

Replaced tan interior with black leather seats Front & Back, Black Carpet, Black Floor Mats, and wrapped every other piece in the Sparco material. And yes I know I need the black carpet kit for the back part of my car.

I put the amp and sub in the corner so I could still access my spare tire, since this is my daily driver, the rear piece with Sparco on it lifts up so I can get the spare out, as the pictures shows.

Let me know what you think, good or bad

Thanks,
Clay

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The C-West bumper fit pretty good, there was a little issue with the fitment around the inner part of the headlights, I think you can slightly tell in one of the pictures, but overall I was happy with it, hell for 90 bucks it's great!

·
Go WSU Cougars!
625 Posts
let's see, where do I start.......

The door sparco cloth isn't done very well, you can tell parts that aren't tucked in.

Hmm... black rsx seats but everything else is tan, that looks really gay.

And the RSX Type-S emblem under your stereo? I rather have a hole there than the emblem.

I know you spent a lot of money on your car, but I don't like it.

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The interior that comes in DSM's is kind of a 2 toned tan.
One is light tan and the other is kind of a light gray/dark tan color
Others with this color can tell more of what I mean.

What I basically did was replace all of the light tan and tie the black in it's place.

But to each, his own

Sorry it's not your taste, when you do original stuff some like it, some don't, I do and I'm happy with it

·
cult member
7,010 Posts
that looks pretty cool, i like the custom moulding in the trunk area. i think it would look nicer if you painted more of the interior trim pieces DSM to match the faceplate. nice DSM!

·
Am I a Newbie still?
196 Posts
02DSM_Type-S said:
The interior that comes in DSM's is kind of a 2 toned tan.
One is light tan and the other is kind of a light gray/dark tan color
Others with this color can tell more of what I mean.

What I basically did was replace all of the light tan and tie the black in it's place.

But to each, his own

Sorry it's not your taste, when you do original stuff some like it, some don't, I do and I'm happy with it
More power to you...looks good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

·
Go WSU Cougars!
625 Posts
I like your reaction, you take criticism well :):thumbsup:

I like the exterior as well.... I just didn't like the door inserts and the mismatching seats. Maybe you can get sparco seats that matchyour door inserts?

The custom molding does look hot :)

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, for all of your comments

Hwangster, I see your point on the door panels, I was a little unhappy about that as well

I would love to get some sparco seats that would match, only if they would sponsor me, hint hint

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I really like how your faceplate turned out (the emblems are your own thing, but to each their own). I am going to try and do something like that myself once the weather warms up. I plan on fiberglassing both of my pillars as well as the faceplate...only difference being that I will have space for my engine start button and misc. other switches.

Overall, very original and well done! :thumbsup:

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
surprisly well man, it came thru shipping beat to hell, all cracked up. So they spent alot of time fixing that shit, but after it was all over and done, still only charged me $300, and it would be hard to find find a flaw in the paint.
Thanks man,
Clay

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
not feeling the aem sticker and the vented cf hood. You gotta atleast get side skirts so it looks leveled in the front!!

The tails look really really pinkish red. Looks kinda cool compared to the dark car.

Good stuff

·
Registered
450 Posts
I like everything except for the door inserts, you need
the sparco seats to balance the car out. It just doesnt look
right, like that. Of course this is my opinion. The front bumper
is real good:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts