3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It Looks Awesome. Very Aggressive.

Before:

After:

·
B-O-MmMmm
13,825 Posts
heyy, kit looks good man...it's actually my first time seein' it, but i like it....i know i like the "clean" look and all, but i think a type R wing would do wonders for your car to accentuate the sharp corners and compliment the skirts (the part that goes up towards the rear fender)...dunno if anyone else would agree with me tho...anyways, nice tint...all u have left to do is slam on some bigger wheels and dropp that sucker :thumbsup:

·
CuJo™
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol If I Dropped it even speed bumps would kill me. Immah put some rims on this summer prob. Gotta save up.

·
CuJo™
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah The pic from the very front looks a lil odd but look at the other pics. It looks great.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
The front looks waaay too crazzy and abnormal

·
CuJo™
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Down_Shift said:
The front looks waaay too crazzy and abnormal
Everyone has their own preferences on looks right? I love this kit.

·
CuJo™
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah it wasnt too bad. 600 for paint and install.

·
O.G. '02 RSX-S
5,645 Posts
I saw that kit on my need for speed underground 2 video game body kit selection :laughing:

Its all good, don't listen to us. As long as you like it is what counts.

·
CuJo™
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol anything u do not everyopne likes... As the saying goes U can please some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.... My car and my look. Everyone has their own unique look.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.