·
Registered
803 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yups... those are 19" c5s... right now im trying to polish the lip so its more chrome looking and not just satin silver.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
DAMN!! Love the rims man....those c5's are bad ass....thats one of my choices...either between the c5's or the cr's...can't seem to pick one....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THanks for the compliments.... They are 19X7.5 and i am running 225/35/19 toyo proxes FZ4s..... Here are soem more pics.

·
Registered
84 Posts
dayam... nice car :thumbsup:
is that a little mini version on top?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
hey can you tell me what kind of grill you got there its really nice especially how you got the grill behind the honda emblem. Its like the wingswest rsx i want to do it that way too. By the way nice car good work and very clean :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys... thanks for looking at this thread... ummm the mini car on top is a HPI Nitro RS4 the type SS one. I painted the RSX body to match my car. As for my rims... I got them for 2500 from wheelmax with tires. can get them cheaper now. plus shipping to hawaii is massive. ummmm I made my grill myself... I did a good job and i am happy with it. It cost me 10 dollars.... 3 for the grill from home depot and also like 6 for rustoleum metallic spray paint. ill take more closer pics of my grill later... my digi needs a new battery cuz my sister left it on the wrong mode.

PEACE

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey.... That is a RoJa front lip... the sides are stock oem and the rear is the wings west lip. Yah... that is my friend coles dessert silver rsx with the cwest kit. Peace

1 - 20 of 26 Posts