Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pics of the quick release installed and Sparco Mugello 330mm, Man all I can say is I loved this mod, makes a better driving experience maybe because of the billet aluminum quick release and hub acts as a counter weight I don't know but in turn this made the steering wheel felt really good and heavy in a good way and a lot lighter than the bulky stock wheel and best of all it this mod really spice up the interior. Can't describe the feeling until you got one for your car and you know what I mean. I don't why but when I have my stock wheels, I tried to get it center but I can never get it and it really bothers me so when I put the quick release and the Sparco wheel on and played with it the steering wheel now is dead center. Now all I need is a Works Bell lock to secure the hub after the release of the steering wheel and this will be a good theft deterrent and a piece of mind.

[/UR

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I dont really like the style of the wheel itself, but the hub is pretty badass.

·
Nikon & Nitrous Crew
2,055 Posts
Nice. I'm literally putting my Blue Suede Personal wheel on as we speak. I've just got a cheapo hub for now, but plan on getting a low pro hub and quick release eventually.

·
HT haterzz
3,990 Posts
Clean. Made me wonder tho.. Everyone is rocking these wheels w/o airbags yet some guy who was gonna get CF doors got flamed for saftey issues. This doesn't look very safe either.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts