Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Rsexer
102 Posts
That would be because they are. :thumbsup:
Sorry bro disagree with you but in my personnel opinion and I think some would agree, import and domestic just don't combine and I repeat my personnel opinion I think it looks wack just bc of the wheels. ...

·
Andy Carter Photo
106 Posts
Sorry bro disagree with you but in my personnel opinion and I think some would agree, import and domestic just don't combine and I repeat my personnel opinion I think it looks wack just bc of the wheels. ...
Most would probably agree with you. I admit that it's near insanity to think that an RSX could pull off a silver 5-spoke design, but I guess I'm just crazy like that.

·
Superman
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
17x9 +35 / 245/40/17 / Mugen SS

Thanks a lot for the photos! Those are some aggressive wheels.

My Mugen SS have sagged a little in the back so I only have about a 1 finger gap between my rear wheels and the fender. That's the only reason I'm concerned about rubbing if I have so added weight in the back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know this is an old thread so I'm likely not to get a response but here goes anyway. I'm looking at getting some Enki PF01 17x9+35 on some Micheline pilot sport 4s's 245/40/17. My questions are will this fit flush or will I need spacers, do I need to roll the fenders, and will this wheel setup hit the trailing arm

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know this is an old thread so I'm likely not to get a response but here goes anyway. I'm looking at getting some Enki PF01 17x9+35 on some Micheline pilot sport 4s's 245/40/17. My questions are will this fit flush or will I need spacers, do I need to roll the fenders, and will this wheel setup hit the trailing arm
The +35 offset will sit flush with fenders , i rolled my fenders previously so i had plenty of room. And as for the trailing arm clearance, it will be close (too close for comfort for me) about two fingers or so depending on your rear toe alignment so keep that in mind. I ran the same tire dimensions as well. Hope this helps

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, thanks for the reply I didn’t think anyway used this thread anymore.

what set up do you suggest, if the one I posted is too tight for comfort, I’m going for a flush look but I care more about performance the slamming my car. I want it about 1.5 finger gap or the lowest without any rub. Since my last post I’ve had My fenders rolled but I’m still Indecisive about size. I don’t want to run spacer and don’ really want that much camber, plus I heard it’s really not possible to run bigger brakes under wheels like PF01 or RPF1.

So any suggestion you have on a tire size and if you know if/what bigger brakes would fit, it would be much appreciated.

thanks

21 - 32 of 32 Posts