Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was trying to request a black rsx with the full ings kit, because i was wondering if the details of the kit would show up, since it's black, thanks guys

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The RSX Texan said:
the kit sure got played out
true true it does look good but kinda played out, thats why i decided not to get it anymore.. im thinking something else.. lip :) :thumbsup: heres a pic i have in black ,, no the car is not mine..

Attachments

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Emy said:
true true it does look good but kinda played out, thats why i decided not to get it anymore.. im thinking something else.. lip :) :thumbsup: heres a pic i have in black ,, no the car is not mine..
thats not buddy club

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
shibbism said:
thats not buddy club
well he didnt ask for a buddy club pic... at least i see ings in his first post??

BuddyClubRSX said:
hey guys, i was trying to request a black rsx with the full ings kit, because i was wondering if the details of the kit would show up, since it's black, thanks guys

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
nope... af1 sides are WAYYYY too extreme for a cwest front lip. theyre hella fat and hang REALLL low

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hm..than what side would ya perfer if i get a c-west lip, ing's rear..for those that dont think the air force one's would look good...but if you think so...post you opinion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts