Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
AMCBimmer said:
If you want to know where to get it email [email protected]

Here are the pictures!! Take a look at the reflection shots on the 1st and 2nd page.

http://community.webshots.com/album/125088026DkkbeY
Looks nice, did you use the pre cleaner then the sealant? How was application? Any complaints? Have you used other synthetics(Platinum, klasse, poorboys EX, etc)? If so, how do they compare?

Ps Look out for the microfiber towel that comes with the kit, it looks like they use a hot knife to cut them. This scorches the material in the microfiber making it very hard. It WILL scratch the paint. Just be sure to check the corners of the towel.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i got a chance to sample this kit a couple weeks ago and the paint sealant worked very well. durability of SG (or zaino) and 10x easier to use.

for info on the new products check out www.wolfgangcarcare.com

mistaclean is right, the towel is horrible.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jstn said:
i got a chance to sample this kit a couple weeks ago and the paint sealant worked very well. durability of SG (or zaino) and 10x easier to use.

for info on the new products check out www.wolfgangcarcare.com

mistaclean is right, the towel is horrible.
Yes the towels edges were a little sharp. I always fold the edges so I don't wipe them on the paint.

Mistaclean
I have used Zymol, Zaino, and the new Meguiars. I think this is better than all three. I am very anal about my car and I thought it wasn't going to do anything. I got a better shine then I have ever had. I sed the polished then followed with the sealant.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The water just sheets off the car. I love it. It's easier to apply then Zaino, Zymol, and the new Meguiars.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i used it on a friends 1991 cadillac march 8th and he puts a ton of miles on everyday. he has washed it 2 or 3 times since then and it is just as slick as it was when i applied it.

i guess i dont really know about durability, i just looked at the calander and thats only 10 days :laughing: it seems to be holding up very nicely.

mistaclean, have you used it yet? i dont really care for the paint cleanser, it is thick and kind of difficult to use compared to AIO.

·
Registered
637 Posts
jstn said:
i used it on a friends 1991 cadillac march 8th and he puts a ton of miles on everyday. he has washed it 2 or 3 times since then and it is just as slick as it was when i applied it.

i guess i dont really know about durability, i just looked at the calander and thats only 10 days :laughing: it seems to be holding up very nicely.

mistaclean, have you used it yet? i dont really care for the paint cleanser, it is thick and kind of difficult to use compared to AIO.
Not yet. A friend of mine has some and will be splitting it with me.

It really hepls to have a sick friend. You can cut your supply cost 50% when trying new products. ;)

·
Royale with cheese.
2,140 Posts
how much did the kit cost and where can i get it?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
jphesterly said:
how much did the kit cost and where can i get it?
wolfgang gave their vendors 25 sample kits to give out for free. so basically the kit was free but people who got the kit had to cover shipping and packing fees ($10)
the kit would normally be $50+ shipping
www.premiumautocare.com and www.autogeek.net

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
mistaclean said:
Not yet. A friend of mine has some and will be splitting it with me.

It really hepls to have a sick friend. You can cut your supply cost 50% when trying new products. ;)
you should be impressed with the sealant. it is very easy to work with.

i wish i had someone that is as interested in detailing as me. i have to shoulder all the cost :( .

also there are new menzerna products that are supposed to be top notch stuff. the sealant is $40 for 16oz omg. i dont think i will be purchasing that anytime soon. :D

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Looks nice! Awsome reflection! When you say easier application, how so?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spent198 said:
Looks nice! Awsome reflection! When you say easier application, how so?
It is easier to take off then zaino and zymol. Zaino is obviously easier then Zymol. With Wolfgang all you really have to do is wipe. The longer you leave this on the easier it is to get off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts