Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, its not a street bike like a lot of you have but it is my first bike that I inherited from my grandpa. It hasnt been ridden in 24 years so the carbs need cleaned and synched and the tank needs to have the rust removed from the inside and be resealed. Other than a new battery and a brake bleed it should be ready to ride. The only problem is, I have no idea how to ride it :rotfl:. I don't even know how to get the damn thing started! I assume you open the petcock to allow fuel to the carbs but then I see a switch on the carbs says "open" so I dont know what to do with that. Then there is a switch on the handlebars that says "Run" or "Off". I guess I'll learn, the owners manual got wet and all of the pages are stuck together so that is no help.

World's biggest front ferring FTMFW!

·
I am not a senior member.
456 Posts
That thing looks super clean. Very Nice Bike. Good Luck Learning how to ride it.

·
No mames guey!
509 Posts
Looks clean and the seat looks comfy too lol. G/L with it man :thumbsup:

·
pro lurker
548 Posts
Nice bike. good storage, well a lot better than mine. looks like its in really good condition considering its age.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
That's awesome, it's like CHiPS style.

Loosing the bags and front fairing would make it look like a regular street figher, except a bit long.

·
Beware the Eggplant
16,632 Posts
I smell cafe racer.

:drool:

Reactions: anima

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
man that takes me back lol

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
damn that front fairing is huge! i bet when ur riding behind it, you dont feel shit!

·
O.G. '02 RSX-S
5,645 Posts
Now thats a unique first bike. WOW! Sure beats a 250cc. Just be careful as its probably a lot heavier...

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now thats a unique first bike. WOW! Sure beats a 250cc. Just be careful as its probably a lot heavier...
Yea, heavy as hell!:rotfl: My friend and I were unloading it out of my truck and when I loosened the tie down it fell on him. Was a bitch to get it off of him.

·
Beware the Eggplant
16,632 Posts
updates?

·
I C U
4,247 Posts
classic!

·
Registered
400 Posts
congrats, good luck with it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.