Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

piggyback turn signal depo headlights ep3

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  phoebegoesvroom 
#1 ·
if there is at all anyone who has a 2004-2005 ep3 who bought the depo headlights and didnt have to use the turning signal connector...please help me and sell me them...

i was able to get the connector from the actual harness on the car from Honda. now i just don't know how to get the turn signal socket with the piggy back connector that comes with the headlight. i asked moonsi "eric" on Facebook about it, but as soon as he saw what it was he disappeared on me. maybe he got busy or something came up, idk. but i really need to fix this without actually buying a whole new set of headlights for something so small.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I recently changed my (oem) fixtures on the outside of my car to LED bulbs. I can't remember offhand if that socket it the same as stock, but it looks like it IIRC. If it is, you can most likely use a stock one. They're a common type of socket and used on many types of vehicles. A last-resort kind of solution would be to buy the socket with a pigtail and splice it into the harness. You can find them on ebay and even Amazon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.