Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if there is at all anyone who has a 2004-2005 ep3 who bought the depo headlights and didnt have to use the turning signal connector...please help me and sell me them...

i was able to get the connector from the actual harness on the car from Honda. now i just don't know how to get the turn signal socket with the piggy back connector that comes with the headlight. i asked moonsi "eric" on Facebook about it, but as soon as he saw what it was he disappeared on me. maybe he got busy or something came up, idk. but i really need to fix this without actually buying a whole new set of headlights for something so small.

Attachments

·
I'm not a dude
253 Posts
I recently changed my (oem) fixtures on the outside of my car to LED bulbs. I can't remember offhand if that socket it the same as stock, but it looks like it IIRC. If it is, you can most likely use a stock one. They're a common type of socket and used on many types of vehicles. A last-resort kind of solution would be to buy the socket with a pigtail and splice it into the harness. You can find them on ebay and even Amazon.

·
CIVICes1
186 Posts
phoebegoesvroom I saw ur amazon link with the sockets, can someone confirm these will fit the Depo headlights on a 04?
f*uck it, im gonna order them

·
I'm not a dude
253 Posts
Is the bulb a 194, or is it the larger, push-in one (I forget the number for those)? The sockets I showed you are for 194s.

If you have a soldering iron, it's the best way to splice. I'm sure there's tons of tutorials out there on youtube. But if you can't find anything, I can tell you how I do it with a soldering iron.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts