Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
got TEIN?
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just installed my pivot shift light yesterday....
fully adjustable .... and works very well...
only prob is that im not sure if i can adjust the light settings...

doesnt seem bright enough...
at night... its ok...
day time... its ehhhh... not bright enough...

i guess depending on what model i got... there could be some way to adjust the brightness but maybe not....

otherwise...
anyone know anything about universal shift lite bulbs?
maybe i can replace it with a brighter one????

any info will help....
thanks
:thumbsup:

·
got TEIN?
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well?
shit i dont have the box wit me and im at work...
but ill try to describe it for you....allthough i might have the answer to my problem...

first off, it the one that has a smill shift light lamp and has the little module box with and the module box only has one knob which is for adjusting the high and low rpms setting....

ive searched online for different types of pivot shift light and i found one similar to mine but the module box has 2 knobs on it.... one for rpms and other to ajdust brightness of light......
its obvious that you can adjust it depending on what model you have.....

my shift light lamp is the same to the one im talking about but the my module box is different since i only have 1 knob to adjust the rpms and not the light.....

so......
now to mention that i might know how to fix this prob....i remember yesterday durring the installation of the shifter light ..... i do recall seeing a possible light adjuster located in the back of the module box..... it looks like a little tiny hole that has a (dial) inside that you can adjust with a small screw driver or something and it looks like it adjusts from left to right....

i dont know if it controls the brightness of light ... but i hope it does.....

if you know what im talkin about, get back or any reply
will be helpful

thanks

·
got TEIN?
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after reading my post ........sorry for a bunch of fuck ups.....
hard to talk and think and type at the same time....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.