Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Woot, just put my deposit on a 2009 Infiniti G37x sedan in platinum silver (same as satin silver) with Navi. 340 hp 7 speed ATTESA-ETS AWD, booyea. I know I'm one of the oldest RSX owners on here, and yeah, it's time for a change. No change in full coverage insurance. :) I'll still be around though. I'll drop by a meet once I get everything setup. Woot!

:thumbsup:

Updated pix:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice should have went with a coupe

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not when I'm over 30, married, and probably will have wee little ones in the next 2-3 years. LOL Coupe wasn't going to fly, which is why the wifey is buggin me to change in the first place.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
nice pick up!

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Congrats.. welcome to the cRSX G family haha

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah seems like all the OG's left the RSX as we got old, and went to either Subaru or Infiniti. Not sure how much it puts to the wheels, but given that this car runs 100% RWD until it actually needs AWD is a huge plus, basically the same ATTESA-ETS as the GTR. The G37x coupe is still the fastest production Infiniti on US soil so far... Sedan is a little heavier. (and GTR is under the Nissan badge, not Infiniti... LOL)

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does anyone know of a reputable tint shop? The guy that did my RSX moved back to Texas

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
does anyone know of a reputable tint shop? The guy that did my RSX moved back to Texas
^^if you want to make a trip to PA around here we all go to "Shades of Grey" they have a $300,000 machine that updates every month to make sure its updated with all of the cars and cuts out the tint with percision made exactly to fit your car and yours only so there are no jagged lines and it only costs $120 its guaranteed to never fade or peel. check it out http://www.shadesofgraytint.com/home.html you wont be disappointed

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I'm not really worried about the cutting. It's the application I'm worried about. I've seen people with streak marks or hair in their tint. LOL

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
Well I'm not really worried about the cutting. It's the application I'm worried about. I've seen people with streak marks or hair in their tint. LOL
ha no i understand and these guys are the best of the best IMO and super cool dudes but hey its just a suggestion. GL with the new car man

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I totally would, but it would cost just as much to get there in gas and tolls. LOL

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks!

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
Congrats Eddie!
Post some pics of the new car. And then drive it down to Mark's mod meet on 5/30!

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks... yup that's the plan. :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts