Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pix of apexi rev/speed, s-afc, and egt meters **updated**

here are some pix of my apexi rev/speed meter and s-afc controller in my glove box and my egt gauge right under my ebrake...i took these pictures really late so they're kinda dark...i'll put up day pics of them tomorrow...hope i post these up right...i'll be adding a lot of pix up in my briefcase in a couple days since i finally bought my ass a digital camera...haha...lemme know if you have any questions...the day pix will be up tomorrow

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Ok, how about some speed readings to show the accuracy of the stock speedo & tach.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Seems like it'd be harder to look at then the stock tach.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Corny said:
Seems like it'd be harder to look at then the stock tach.
i'm not using it as a tach though...i got the s-afc so i can fine tune my car...and i got the rev/speed meter so i can see if theres a difference everytime i add a mod to my car...all three gauges have a replay so i can run my car...pull over...and check out whats going on...the s-afc isn't meant to be seen while driving anyways...to tune it i brought it to a dyno and had them configure it to the best setting right now for my car...i have an apexi tach on the way and i'm gonna hook up the shift lights (got 2 of them) in the a/c vents

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
damn, NostraDEIMOS... you've got WAY too much money to spend on your car!! if you run out of things to do, you can borrow mine and start over again :laughing:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
hoking-RsxS

if he took your money and u can prove that he cashed ur money order or whatever you sent him, charge his rich ass, iu had the same problem with another guy, keeping your money is a felony and he can get a big fine and possibly go to jail for it, so let him know that and contact his local police and talk to your lawyer! i hate dishonest people like that over the net!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: hoking-RsxS

D Fabulous said:
if he took your money and u can prove that he cashed ur money order or whatever you sent him, charge his rich ass, iu had the same problem with another guy, keeping your money is a felony and he can get a big fine and possibly go to jail for it, so let him know that and contact his local police and talk to your lawyer! i hate dishonest people like that over the net!
i sent him his springs and everything via usps...i tried to send it via ups, but the place i brought it to said "we send nothing out of the country from here"...i still have the receipt to prove i sent the package out to him...and don't even blame me if the package got lost in the mail because i asked him if he wanted insurance on it, but he said no because he would have to pay more for it once he received it...i still have ALL of the e-mails that he has sent me so i can prove that...he didn't receive them for the longest time so i offered to pay him back through paypal so he could get his money back, but he never responded to my e-mails...so don't judge if you don't know what's going on...if you weren't judging me, don't mind my blunt response

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
i wasn't judgin u man, i was just lettin that guy know that he can press charges if u did rip him off, which u obv didn't... but on the other note, nice car, where do u get all this money? :D

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
what the hell dude, i sent you so many emails regarding this issue and i havnt gotten any reply from you yet, !!!!!! goc heck your email, i have emails of what i sent you and didnt reply man,.. i thought you were just ignoring me "ya, he didnt get his springs, i got my money thats all it matters.,.."

so i donno what happened in between, coz almost every week i sent you an email asking for my money back, but i never got any reply

my email is [email protected],..

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
ohh ya, the last email i received from you was, you askd me if it was ok that you send WESTERN UNION money order to me, and i replyed saying YES, and you said you would send it the next day,... that is all, from then on, i never heard a word from you

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
btw: i also do have receipts of the money order i sent to you, which took about 3weeks for you to receive, but i did send it,. and you cashed it!! iv been waiting how long now? like 4months for those springs, and some cash and jdm shiftknob you promised to throw in the box,..

so i went out and spent another $300 to buy myself a friggn set of springs,..

i have no idea whats going on man,.. if you say you sent the stuff and it was lost in the mail, what the hell am i suppose to do then? i already sent you the money,..

·
Registered
143 Posts
man that sucks...
that's why i don't trust ppl on the net...
happened to me once on ebay...but it was only little money...so i didn't give a shit...

:shooting: liars

1 - 20 of 33 Posts