Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, since Club rsx is out of stock on the new skunk 2pro c coilovers, I found some on eBay for about the same price. My only concern is, are they legit? And not those replicas people get scammed for. How can I be confident that its the actual product and not a replica.

G

·
Hello everyone, since Club rsx is out of stock on the new skunk 2pro c coilovers, I found some on eBay for about the same price. My only concern is, are they legit? And not those replicas people get scammed for. How can I be confident that its the actual product and not a replica.
I won't presume to speak for Kseries.com but would assume that they are on the same side of the supply chain that everyone else is and I would not be surprised if your ebay site advertises it but likewise, does not have it in stock. In fact, most ebay vendors don't stock anything and are just price brokers.

Personally, I would wait for Kseries.com to get them back in stock. With them, there is a humann being you can call and talk to with any questions. It would suck to Paypal ebay and then be left hanging forever.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope they don't push back further the date kseries is going to be back on stock. But thanks ima take your advice and wait it out just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
150 Posts
ive ordered tons of stuff off ebay. never had any problems. most of the ebay vendors have good reputations and feedback to back that up. just make sure its someone trusted and youll be fine.

if they sell replicas to rip people off, they will have horrible feedback. ive never seen any skunk2 reps before tho :dontknow:

·
Professional Ninja
208 Posts
If they are the same price and the seller has good feedback then it's pretty likely that it is a genuine part. Remember that you get what you pay for. Anything too cheap is probably a replica on eBay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.