Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all seen plasti dipped wheels grilles etc but what about a whole car? After coming across dipyourcar.com im REALLY thinking bout matte white for mine ......its currently night hawk.....I played with plasti dip on my first rsx n loved it ......it peels right off n very durable......any input on yay or nay?

Sent from my rooted overclocked deodexed Bionic DROID!

·
DC5-R (車両型式に&#1
2,744 Posts
i plasti-dipped my whole car once..it doesnt come off easy as you think specially if you have ur car sit in the sun

wow 119 +shipping on that site for this

each can is like 8buxs homedepot plus chup change for the rest

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dam ever one who owns dc5's own bionics too! lol but in seriousness I think that's a pretty good deal on the site....i mean all the cans, 3m tape, micro fiber towels, goo gone....I'm not sure if Im ready to go permantly white so this would give me a nice idea....but here's pics of what I did on my first acura...
I Did the front to protect it and the trunk to cover the holes for the missing spoiler......and it worked perfect few months later peeled right off :) so hopefully the whole car will do the same.....

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I did it on my first Acura as a Bra alternative, after a few months it peeled right off no problem lets hope this go around turns out as good....

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
do it.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
could be cool to write messages on roadtrips or at big meets maybe but.... ehh not classy

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ not feeling the sideskirts, but to each their own. colormatching them isn't that hard if you order color-matched paint.
those are base side skirts .....I didn't bother with em' cause I had plans. I'm thinking after I paint the RSX Matte white, Picking up a Carbon Fiber Lip Kit, maybe one with the same molding as the ASPEC one.....

1 - 20 of 556 Posts