Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ya..

so do any of you guys have any graphics on your RSX's?

I found this website and they have a huge variety of graphics..I like the carbon fiber and a lot of the reflective graphics that look metallic..

thing is theyre..big..very aggressive looking..

the cool thing is they use an RSX satin silver as their decal model..so I dont have to guess what they look like.

I kinda like the way some of em look..but ya know Im not sure if its too ghetto or not. I had graphics on my bike..and it added personality. nothing this drastic though

here check this out its just an example..ya its not an rsx but it came from the gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
:shakehead

lat-R

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh..hey thats cool

if just the thought of graphics on an RSX flips your lid..thats why im posting here.

honestly most of the stuff is too loud for me. not really fits my personality..but who knows..

·
I don't know you
16,615 Posts
IMO, that stuff serves to cheapen the look of ur car. i think a flat, single color looks MUCH better

·
Registered
537 Posts
i have a 10x 10 decal on my back windshield and love it (i designed it as a tatoo for me)
Its like my own logo
Had it on all my rides
what ever floats your boat but most huge decals look like shit

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
graphics= :thumbsdow

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
You're going to hell for the decals !!

·
e90
115,535 Posts
I had graphics before, nothing wrong with them if done tastefully. Then again I own a sign shop and change the graphics as I see fit.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts