Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this look like a RSX Type S on nitrous? Here are his mods: AEM Intake
Greddy Evo Exhaust
NOS single jet wet fogger system

He didn't say how big of a shot he was running...I believe he is all bs and that this slip doesn't belong to him...

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK...here we go, 50 shot of wet nitrous and he has toyo proxies...so I guess this fella is using someone elses slip...

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
K20A2 said:
I don't think so, the 60ft is the dead give away, unless he is running drag radials and got the perfect launch. The best I have done in the drag RSX is 2.321.
really? i've run consistant 2.2's with the stock tires... i have yet to hit the strip with my new tires.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Resident Smurf
1,651 Posts
Still, a 2.0 60' in an RSX is highly unlikely. If anything, the nitrous would result in a higher 60' time if he's spraying off the line. 60' times are solely dependent on the tires and the driver. Anything 2.3 or under is good.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
yeah my traps were 96.55 last year when I ran a 14.4....and my 60ft's never dropped below a low 2.2 with lsd and a act clutch.....honestly that slip looks like a awd car(wrx or DSM) with minor bolt ons

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
jdkindle said:
I would say he is using a different time slip - compare to some of these numbers;

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21107

On a 50-shot, he should run in the 13.8 range, but with much higher traps and 2.2X 60 fts

Hey Chris - if I ever make it up there, can I make a pass or two in the DragRSX to see what I can do?
Maybe, but it is really starting to be built around me so you may not fit in it :D.

·
Banned
9 Posts
K20A2 said:

Maybe, but it is really starting to be built around me so you may not fit in it :D.
OK guys, take note of this - as long as I can fit I can make my passes (maybe) :spin:

So Chris, do I need to beef up or slim down? Either way it sounds exciting and hope you can put the RSX on the map.

:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.