Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have been trying to figure out what kind of spoiler/wing to get for my NBP RSX. The only catch is that it has to be CF. I have a Vis CF hood and want to match it up with the spoiler. Right now Im thinking the CF ITR one from clubrsx. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts of any other CF wings? Thanks. Ive found it incredibly hard to find something i like.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Get a CF Type-R or Mugen, can't go wrong with either...

·
Registered
435 Posts
My vote also goes to the Carbon Fiber ITR spoiler.

·
r s x . n a t 1 o n
643 Posts
types-150: how do you like ur hood on black rsx? i wish my car was other colour than black, but overall i still like my cf hood. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
The Mugen wing at Kingmotorsports is like $1200

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlackRSXTypeS said:
types-150: how do you like ur hood on black rsx? i wish my car was other colour than black, but overall i still like my cf hood. :thumbsup:
I love it. However during the day it looks cool, but at night it looks fucking badass. I know what u mean though, i like the CF better on silver/white but its a trade off. I think overall the NBP is the best color, so win some lose some i guess, lol. I just ordered the CF ITR spoiler, so now i just need to find some CF mirrors with the clear light bar on them. I meant to go for "go" instead of "show" first, but I cant decide if I want to go F/I or N/A so i guess Im going for show now, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts