Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
no offense or anything, but where exactly do you plan to ride your pocket bike around? up and down your street? maybe around the neighborhood? MAYBE around the city? you might get a ticket, maybe even two. it just doesn't seem practical to me.. it doesn't really take you anywhere. although its probably fun to ride, i just see it getting boring after you ride it up and down the area that you can ride it safely (and safe is debatable). a 250cc can take you virtually anywhere, legally. thats all im sayin.

·
killing it
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no offense or anything, but where exactly do you plan to ride your pocket bike around? up and down your street? maybe around the neighborhood? MAYBE around the city? you might get a ticket, maybe even two. it just doesn't seem practical to me.. it doesn't really take you anywhere. although its probably fun to ride, i just see it getting boring after you ride it up and down the area that you can ride it safely (and safe is debatable). a 250cc can take you virtually anywhere, legally. thats all im sayin.
ima ride around for fun. i dontt think cops arond my city give a fuck.mostyly for fun though. everytwhere til i get a ticket.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Whatever you do, dont ride it on the streets. I have little to no sympathy for people who get hit by cars while riding those things. It's next to impossible to see people on them when you're driving a car.

·
PM onebad 4n00ds
11,891 Posts
Those things are annoying as shit and Im glad they are outlawed. Dont waste your money on it they are cheap and break easily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.