Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a base myself. Bought it at 91k miles on her. Exhaust and intake is all she has. It’s not an S but am happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cool picture, thank you for sharing brother.

I was born in 1977, these type of cameras were the hit back in the day. Roll film cameras would take at least a week to get the pictures developed and then film developing stores were not everywhere like they are now at Rite Aid, CVS, etc.

The polaroid camera made cool onsite gifts as friends and families were parting ways. They also picked up on weird images that could not be seen by the naked eye.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a base myself. Bought it at 91k miles on her. Exhaust and intake is all she has. It’s not an S but am happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely nothing wrong with having a base model, i love mine to death. super fun car for sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool picture, thank you for sharing brother.

I was born in 1977, these type of cameras were the hit back in the day. Roll film cameras would take at least a week to get the pictures developed and then film developing stores were not everywhere like they are now at Rite Aid, CVS, etc.

The polaroid camera made cool onsite gifts as friends and families were parting ways. They also picked up on weird images that could not be seen by the naked eye.
I agree, polaroids and other kinds of older photos are super cool. I think polaroids and roll film have a very unique look to them. Here’s a picture i took using a fuji film disposable camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts