Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any expierience buying JDM stuff from poleposition products?

i want to order a JDM front and rear lip and JDM headlights. Just wondering about product quality and how honorable the company is.

Thanks alot

·
Mental Health
135 Posts
I recently ordered the JDM rear lip but it didn't come yet. The JDM lip kit is a special order so usually its not in stock. They have to order it from Japan first. So expect to wait a while. And the prices are pretty low compared to other stores I think.

The ordering procedure went well and they reply very fast. All I'm waiting for is the shipment. Since the parts are actual JDM, I'm sure the product quality is going to be good.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i ordered the type r kit from them a month ago as well. they are good with replying back to any questions you have with them. although they have been lagging on me with the kit, but thats understandable since its got to clear customs. other then that they are easy to work with. hopefully my kit will come in sometime this week.

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,188 Posts
the prices are decent for the lips...my the headlights are way too expensive...i myself found a pair of jdm headlights brand new from ebay...$450 shipped...shop around...and shipping takes hella long

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I got my sway bar from them. there shipping is a little slow but other than that they are good to deal with.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Does the lips come with hardware. because i ordered my front lip from options. awesome shipping but no hardware

·
Mental Health
135 Posts
Gatekeeper said:
Does the lips come with hardware. because i ordered my front lip from options. awesome shipping but no hardware
I don't think it comes with hardware. When I ordered the rear lip, the guy said it only comes with the double-stick tape but no actual hardware.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts