Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

which one?

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
Sedan = IS350. Now if you would had said 335i coupe. 335i coupe would had been my choice.

·
Registered
102,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive heard the is isnt selling all that well...but i went for a test drive in the 335i and its pretty damn quick for being stock
if the IS isn't selling that well i guess it's a good thing since i don't want to see it everywhere, however i'm starting to see the 3 series everywhere which makes me :( oh and btw it should be quick if it cost $40-50K

·
ME LOVE U LONG TIME
2,079 Posts
350 for the reliability/looks

335i for the bling factor/performance

end of the day, ill go home with the 350, just cuz i dont like where bmw currently stands with its reliability record (most german cars for that fact) also i think the new styling of bmw is just not my cup of tea

In Toronto i see soo many IS vs 3 series, the IS AWD 250 esp. is selling well up here.

·
Grasshopper
742 Posts
oh man it was the 335i sedan? reading > me

I think the 335i sedan look hideous, especially the back. But the coupe looks nice, plus it has the 6 spd that the IS doesn't. So it's 335i coupe > IS350 > 335i sedan for me. Wish I could change my vote.

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
I can't believe the 335i is winning, I work at Lexus & see the IS350<=gets boring> all day & will still pick it over the 335i.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts