Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Modificato
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my good friends has a nice porsche and he frequents his forums and I happened to be checking it out. I was disturbed when I saw how they were talking trash about our car when one of their members found a thread they disliked on clubrsx involving the top 10 douche bag cars :thumbsdow

http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10846

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
Somebody lure some of the members there into the "RSX Vs. All" section here.

Promise them refreshments.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I too care not.

My old roomate drove a 1986 944. He did a lot to the suspension and it handled well... Other than that I have no experience with them other than knowing that everyone has different taste in cars and uses them for different things.

They are what they are. My GF thinks they're hideous but I like porsche. It almost bit the dust a couple of times but revamped rather well (...my roomate also had many many magazines lying around :p )

·
Modificato
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anybody care to copy and paste some of the comments?

efff signing up to that loser site.
LOL , they don't talk to much smack but still...lol figured it was an amusing read. But yeah don't really care what people think about my car. I've had it for 5 years with absolutely no problems, decent speed and comfort, great gas mileage and nice looks. I plan on keeping it for a while then maybe trade it in for either a BMW 330ci (If i land a certain job I'm waiting for) or the new Infinity G35.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Porsche people scoff at their own kind too...

My old roomate (the one mentioned prior with the 944) said that they make fun of him for not owning a "true" porsche... WTF?

If it looks like a porsche, has a porsche engine, and speaks german, why isn't it a porsche?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.