Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
if you have to ask "can you do it"....you need to research what it is before you even think about it. A generation lost to the GT series of games.

but it is one of those "last"mods for incremental gains on a highly modified engine.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
i don't think it is worth it on the base we can't rev very high so i don't know if there is much point in making the engine breathe that much, i havn't researched anything but i am just kinda of going on common sense am i correct or no lol?

D

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
port and polish helps most engines "breathe" better....but the gains are low for the cost/difficulty/time etc.

if you have done IHE,hondata, pulleys, etc....this is a good last mod, but the flow rates are sufficient for 99% of us.

959 Posts
bluebasersx said:
hI I WAS JUST WONDERING HAS ANYBODY EVER PORT AND POLISHED THERE RSX. CAN YOU PORT AND POLISH YOUR RSX. AND IF YOU CAN WHAT POWER GAINS CAN YOU GET FROM THAT. tHANK YOU
If you're going all out on N/A tuning then its worth it,dont listen to people who tells you that the base engine is not worth it,because as long as you have the resources especially $$$ then sky is the limit. :thumbsup:

·
VS. Godzilla
782 Posts
I figured that if you plan on doing either a turbo / SC / or Cams, then better off swapping in a FULL TYPE R.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.