Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently removed my intake manifold to replace the knock sensor and clean out the IMRC and for the life of me I cant figure out where this hose came from or goes to. It's probably right in front of my face and I'm unable to see it. What I need is a picture ad or an explanation of where this hose gets
connected. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much, Now would that be the air filter housing or some other part of the intake system? I'll look tomorrow in the light. Thanks again and have a great day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to assemble the intake today because it's finally warm enough but I'm unable to see where you would plug in that freaking hose. Someone please send me an image or be real descriptive explanation of where it goes. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I began putting the intake back together but for the life of me I'm unable to see where that tube plugs into. So I apologize for my ignorance but would someone please post a picture of where that tube plugs into or provide me with a descriptive explanation. Thanks so much

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good day. I'm just reading your explanation now and unfortunately the description is not making a whole lot of sense to me. So if you wouldn't mind do please provide me with an image if at all possible. Thanks so much for your response.

·
Registered
30 Posts
it goes to that lil black cylinder behind the sideways yellow end cap, right side. unfortunately it looks like you snapped the nipple off of it when your removed the hose and the broken piece is still in the hose. you can tell the top of the black cylinder thing is snapped off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts