Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my windows done last night..looks awesome. Anything I need to know about the next couple days? He said not to roll down my windows for a few days and it will take some time for the adhesive or whatever to completely dry, but can I wash my car. They got this powdery stuff on the roof and trunk, and I'd like to wash it...any ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yeah you can wash your car, just don't roll down the windows for atleast 5 days if you're in a cold climate. The water residue under the tint needs to evaporate, or you'll get bubbles.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Leave your car out during the day so that the sun can shine on it directly. This will help shorten the drying process.

And as someone said, don't use your windows for at least a couple of days. Most tint shops will put masking tape on your power window buttons to remind you not to use them.

·
207 Posts
Tint cleaning

Like they all said, don't roll them down for at least 5 days. My guy told me to wash the inside of the tinted windows with soapy water. NO GLASS CLEANER. It will fade the tint.;) ;) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts