Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

401 - 420 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Gridlife South at Road Atlanta this weekend. First time at Road Atlanta and hands down my favorite track I have ever been on. Fastest time was a 1:45.7 for a 2nd place in Street Mod FWD.

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
^how fast did you go on that long ass straight?

·
Fat Free
559 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
really? that straight looks much longer than the one at my local track and thats what I was hitting there...
Yea I thought that as well at first but turn 7 onto the straight is very slow and it's an uphill straight. Also my car only puts down 210whp.

·
Spooning on you!
6,302 Posts
oh thats you. im the spoon dc5 at the gas station, we talked for a bit. sup man? no idea that was your screen name. lol congrats on 2nd.

·
Spooning on you!
6,302 Posts
i paid for the fri-sat-sun intermediate but only did fri-sat. when you saw me at the gas station, thats when i was leaving to go home. i didnt wanna drive all day sunday afternoon and school first thing in the morning monday.

i had a great time there. cant wait to go back. hooked on driving does events there so imma try to go back soon.

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
Yea I thought that as well at first but turn 7 onto the straight is very slow and it's an uphill straight. Also my car only puts down 210whp.
oh yeah, that makes sense... the local track I'm thinking of its a relatively quick turn coming onto the "straight"

"straight" in quotes cause its actually a few turns but unless you're really pushing a lot of power you can take it all flat

·
Registered
814 Posts
i paid for the fri-sat-sun intermediate but only did fri-sat. when you saw me at the gas station, thats when i was leaving to go home. i didnt wanna drive all day sunday afternoon and school first thing in the morning monday.

i had a great time there. cant wait to go back. hooked on driving does events there so imma try to go back soon.
Ah makes sense. I took off work on Monday so I could drive back after my last time attack session and awards ceremony Sunday.

I'd love to go back, it's just a really long drive from DC. I doubt I will make it back out there until the next Gridlife South.

·
Registered
814 Posts
oh yeah, that makes sense... the local track I'm thinking of its a relatively quick turn coming onto the "straight"

"straight" in quotes cause its actually a few turns but unless you're really pushing a lot of power you can take it all flat
Lol yea you need like a prototype car for those to be considered turns.

401 - 420 of 442 Posts