Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been modding EG, EK, and 2dr/4dr Integras all my life and I was looking into picking up a 02-04 RSX-S soon.

I was really looking into converting to the 05-06 Front & Rear End because it looks better to me.

Can anyone give me the break down on which lip kits with pictures fit on the perspective body styles?

I know 05-06 has A-Spec Kit. (Anyone make replicas?) But the earlier models also have A-Spec Kit too? What are the differences..

What about this Type-R side skirts i keep on finding on eBay. Also, 05-06 type-s side skirts are also different?

What other front lips are available for the earlier model and later model front ends. (maybe I can save some $ by keeping the older front end but put on a front lip etc)

So Confused here, Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again Guys!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Aspec front lip and side skirts on 02-04:

Aspec front lip and side skirts on 05/06:

02-04 sideskirts:

05/06 sideskirts:

Images found on google, I take no credit. I'd keep the original front and rear end just to save money, otherwise, you'll be looking around $600-700 just for front conversion to 05/06. Other lip kits i know of are mugen, p1, charge speed, and v lips (from wrx and sti's) and I'm sure ther are more

·
Registered
887 Posts
I personally love the 05-06 front with the CS2 front lip splitter. Or there is a pretty cool rally lip on ebay for the 02-04 which is pretty rad too! Aspec is cool for the rear, but mugen rear lips are cleaner looking. The Mugen sides are also gorgeous too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.