Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ayatollah
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the Power Getter from wrxworld on eBay. $525 + $48 shipping. The cheapest I could find from a shop was from fizzautosports, and that was at $575 + shipping. And no one could get it until the beginning of March (and even that sounded suspicious). Check out eBay if interested, he's got more.

Looking forward to the install...

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yeah I bought mine from him also. Except that when I bought it he didn't have the "buy it now" price. If I would have known he was going to post them at that price I would have waited. Oh well, can't wait to get mines. I should be installing it next weekend with ITR intake manifold and hondata intake gasket.

·
Ayatollah
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next mod is the Hondata ECU, I'm debating getting the gasket as well. Let me know how the install goes. Depending on how easy it is, I might pick it up.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yeah my next mod is the hondata k20a reflash. I already got Itr intake manifold, ITR cams with s2000 valve springs, Fujitsubo PG, hondata intake gasket, aem cai, es mm. I was getting the Jackson racing header, but I'm going to hold off, cause I want hondata first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts