Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,245 Posts
Before you go too far, take a tissue and wipe that P/S pipe off, make sure that it's red fluid. If it is, then you probably have a rusted out weak section there.

·
asdf
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll have to wipe it up and see when it comes back...pretty sure it's the steering. was thinking the power steering pressure sensor maybe but idk? My steering is very "loose" compared to my friend's 05 rsx..he even said so himself w/o me mentioning anything when he drove my car the other day

2002, 109000 miles

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
This is a stupid response I know but...

How would you NOT know if it was PS fluid? I mean, if it was, the level would be low with that much gone, if not, the level would be normal...

sorry...

·
Hi there
696 Posts
First of all i would check to see if that line is rotted, then once you have determined it isnt i would fill the PS, run the car and see if that sensor is leaking in the first picture and go from there. I cant really tell much from the pictures but thats what i got from it all. Hope this helped

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
maybe clean it all up and let it dry.

Then have someone sit in there and turn the wheel back and forth with the car on while you look to see if you can see it coming out somewhere...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts