Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well I have a very different take on this. I believe that Honda is missing their market all together. They need a performance car that is BOOSTED. Whether it is supercharged or turbocharged their sales would fly through the roof. Lets face it the cars on the American market today that are boosted do not have near the reputation of reliability that Honda/Acura has. If Honda would go back to the table for some moreR/D. Or ooppss just read CN, JR, or Greddy's websites "did actually type that". I think that with a boosted model rsx Honda would be ontop of the market here in a heartbeat.

·
Smoking a massive chooch
12,301 Posts
No, you can't buy an already turbo'd RSX from the dealer. IF you want a turbo rsx, go buy an RSX, pay close to 5k and take a road trip to florida to visit CN.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DJ RSXS said:
No, you can't buy an already turbo'd RSX from the dealer. IF you want a turbo rsx, go buy an RSX, pay close to 5k and take a road trip to florida to visit CN.
o and i live in cali. is tubos there legal in ur rsx?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rSaTvEeVrE said:
naa. they wont pass cali's carb laws.
Jackson racing supercharger will pass carb laws. well, only the street version will.
ok. i just to buy rsx with boost,maybe exahust and intake already done, but i would really like boost and internals done on a base auto with some gauges would also be nice. but that seems like that wont happen :(

·
ChemE
664 Posts
Well the Greddy kit is in the process of passing the carb test in Cali.....if you want a turbo u'll just have to wait like me till it passes cali's damn laws.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rSaTvEeVrE said:
sorry man....i have no clue as to what the hell u just said.
well what i was saying is it would be nice if i could get a rsx with boost,internals,and some gauges already put in.

·
Registered
284 Posts
that is not going to happen, and honda is not going to be selling or developing any boosted rides soon. They were built on an all motor basis, not a single car utilizes any type of boost. Hondas were meant for road racing.

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
timbo4656 said:
well what i was saying is it would be nice if i could get a rsx with boost,internals,and some gauges already put in.
You may want to check out the honda dealership off the 60/57 freeway @ grand ave. I cant think of the name of the dealership. I had a friend who worked at honda and he told me that the dealerships sales sucked, so they were selling cars with the option of NX systems installed off the lot, in order to raise interest and get some sales...not sure if they were offering turbos though. You may want to go down there and find out if they would be able to. :thumbsup:

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
GOOD LUCK! I BOUGHT THE LAST ONE! THEY ONLY MADE ONE IN THE USA! its more rare than a real dc5-R

·
Registered
419 Posts
hey man ill sell you a black base rsx..has a brand new engine with 600 miles on it, exhaust, GAUGES, a CN turbo (not installed), eibach springs, custom red door panels and custom black n red bucket seats(real leather) chromed rsx rims..and its all under factory warranty (seats, springs, door panels, exhaust etc..not the turbo although acura replaced the blown motor, the tranny and alot of my suspension under warranty and now my car is laying around)..i have alot of other stuff like a tial wastegate and what not to help the turbo run clean plus ill get you a good installer whom i know personally..and ill get it smogged if u cant find a place

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ryan34o said:
hey man ill sell you a black base rsx..has a brand new engine with 600 miles on it, exhaust, GAUGES, a CN turbo (not installed), eibach springs, custom red door panels and custom black n red bucket seats(real leather) chromed rsx rims..and its all under factory warranty (seats, springs, door panels, exhaust etc..not the turbo although acura replaced the blown motor, the tranny and alot of my suspension under warranty and now my car is laying around)..i have alot of other stuff like a tial wastegate and what not to help the turbo run clean plus ill get you a good installer whom i know personally..and ill get it smogged if u cant find a place
how much ryan?

sk what do u mean u got the last 1?

o and residue rsx, where is grand ave? sf right?

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
factory turbo rsx....that would mean it's a Acura RSX Type-T? :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts