Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called nopi to see what the price would be on a Jackson Racing header and they quoted me $760 + $18 for shipping so $778. Then I got on the www.clubrsx.com site and saw a number of $564. Is this right or is there a catch for such a low price.

If it isn't to good to be true how would i go about ordering it?

·
Banned
311 Posts
rsxsdrummer said:
I called nopi to see what the price would be on a Jackson Racing header and they quoted me $760 + $18 for shipping so $778. Then I got on the www.clubrsx.com site and saw a number of $564. Is this right or is there a catch for such a low price.

If it isn't to good to be true how would i go about ordering it?
its the real deal, why would clubrsx BS?? buy it from here

·
Registered
17 Posts
i got mine for 478 shipped brand new from jackson..... but i also work at a performance shop

·
expedite
93 Posts
freekboy said:
just go the store and sign up!
Amen.

I got my jjrh a little cheaper from another site, but clubrsx has much better customer service and shipping. I have ordered a few things from clubrsx when they are competative on the price, and was always impressed with their service. When the difference is small, go clubrsx all the way.....

Now if clubrsx was to match prices... well, let's just say they would have gotten all of my business for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.