Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! Long time since I have been a Honda guy and I am excited to say this is my first post in the Ep3 world.

So the problem I have as shown in the pictures is a primary/upstream o2 sensor plug on the chassis harness that has had its pins ripped out. This poor car was crashed before I bought it and the whole exhaust ripped off and took the o2 sensors with it. I have the car all put together and ready to drive but after days of searching on every Honda forum I know of I cannot find where these wires belong in this plug.

The car is a 2002 ep3. If some lucky owner of an in tact wiring harness could get under their car and tell me what they see I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well after getting my hands on the correct factory service manual for this car I believe I have solved the puzzle.

When its not snowing so hard outside I will hook things up this way and see if I have any luck. Will report back so this info can hopefully help someone in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: Wires are pinned back into the plug as the above diagram states. However the codes remain.

Is the corrosion on the pins an issue? You can see the white wire didn't look great but i did sand them. Maybe hard wiring would solve the issue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts