Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Problem.. AFTERMARKET AIR DUCT!

811 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bebart22 
#1 ·
well guys I've been recently seeing a 350z parked outside my apartment these days. and it's pretty heavily modded but the thing that always catches my eye is the carbon fiber air duct he has. Its this duct that directly leads the air into the engine bay. I was wondering if theres something like that for the rsx? I think it'll look pretty cool... and there always will be haters... but who cares. So I know theres a diy on the forum about how to kinda create a open space through your front bumper to mimic an air duct but i was wondering if you guys know where i can buy one?

#11 ·
i'll probably get flamed for this but I'm pretty much unimpressed by the mugen front bumper... didnt like it in pics nor in person but I must say the mugen lip is SEX! so im planning on trying a custom air duct with mugen lip kit all around... unless theres already a kit out? thats why im asking for it ;)

#15 ·
there is an air duct exactly like that made for the s2000...i think it is made by j's racing possibly...you can find it on aj racing website...it is probably under the jdm category...it would definately fit on the rsx bumper if you really wanted it to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.